Wednesday, March 20, 2013

repeat: I love this car!


200 Miles so far since last Friday.  She positively screams!

I took a trip across the bay to visit the CIS guru I've mentioned before.  We spent a couple of hours shooting the poo and tinkering with my tuning.  He replaced my WUR with the correct one for my engine and eliminated some strange electro-mechanical switch (emissions related?) in-line w/ the WUR's vacuum.  We checked my throttle plate height, then checked the timing (was actually very good).  Then he set the idle & mixture.

A little drive and she's running beautifully, by the time I got home though I try to re-start and not happening until I up those idle and mixture screws again?!  I'm chasing a couple of things here and going round and round, but I'll get it (the possible list gets narrower all the time) and at least I don't have to lift the engine lid to start each time anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment