Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Must....Have.....A....C....

So can't bring myself to leave my car sitting in the garage on the days where I'm not family commuting, even when the steam shower we Gulf Coast, Alabamians call air is reaching close to 100°. I'll make it through this summer, maybe even the next, but certainly see this old girl upgraded with at least a modicum of puffing cool air in the not so distant future.

On another note:

Must pay closer heed to the weatherman, I chose to blatantly ignore him last Friday and paid dearly for it. I had to brave 4 torrential downpours on the way home and discovered along the way my car is not the least bit water resistant & doesn't handle nearly as sure-footedly in the really wet stuff. I got her safely back to her garage, opened up everything and set a fan in there the rest of the day. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment